"For us let it be enough to know ourselves to be in the place where God wants us, and carry on our work, even though it be no more than the work of an ant, infinitesimally small, and with unforeseeable results."
-- Abbé Monchanin

Sunday, June 17, 2007

More Worship Thoughts - HBA CEW 2005

This is a video I made of Christian Emphasis Week at Hawaii Baptist Academy in 2005. The theme that year was tied to the cell phone ads popular at the time where a guy walks around asking, "Can you hear me now?" The idea was to get students to listen for God.

As I observed the programme and students, I wondered if God could be heard above the noise of the "worship services." I also wondered how many people were aware of the voice of God speaking through the service ministries that were part of the week. How many thought to listen for God during the free time between scheduled events?

This video was my effort to stimulate an evaluation of the week.

No comments: