"For us let it be enough to know ourselves to be in the place where God wants us, and carry on our work, even though it be no more than the work of an ant, infinitesimally small, and with unforeseeable results."
-- Abbé Monchanin

Monday, April 16, 2007

Income Tax and Computers


My computer went down for the last time while I was doing my income tax. I'd almost finished when it happened. Fortunately, I wasn't doing it at the last minute, but two weeks ago. I ordered a new computer and borrowed my son's to do my taxes. My computer arrived last week and I've been spending my "free" time getting all my programmes back on it. I'm now back in touch with the world.

I see that Dick Cheney earned more taxable income in just under a day than my wife and I did for the whole year. He probably did more damage to the USA and world peace than we did in the same time frames. There's got to be some significance to this. Hmm . . .

No comments: